What is CBD?
CBD stands for cannabidiol and is one of the 113 cannabinoids found in hemp. Unlike other cannabinoids, cannabidiol is researched best, which allows CBD-based products to be used as natural healthcare options.
Why do consumers use CBD?
There are a lot of reasons why each person chooses to enrich their daily self-care routine with natural CBD products. Our customers mention the following opportunities CBD opens up for them:
- Stay calm. CBD is believed to be a great tool for stress management and coping with the consequences of anxiety disorder.
- Feel relief. CBD may also be effective for dealing with chronic pain and pain that’s difficult to treat, as the study confirms.
- Sleep well. According to the research, CBD may help with sleep better, change sleep patterns and fight insomnia.
- Be vigorous. Most CBD users note that CBD is the tool that significantly helped them to improve the overall quality of their life, cope with their health issues and reveal great opportunities for taking care of themselves with natural remedies.
What is the difference between hemp and marihuana?
FDA defines hemp as following: “the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.” Marihuana, in turn, is the plant with more than 0,3% THC and that’s why it may cause the “high” effect. Legal and potentially safe CBD products are made from hemp exclusively.
What is full-spectrum CBD?
Full-spectrum CBD products are the ones that preserve all the beneficial properties and substances found in hemp (CBD, TCH in the allowed amount, flavonoids, and terpenes). That’s why these products are believed to be the best options compared to broad-spectrum CBD (THC-free products) and CBD isolates (CBD is the only component).
What is CO2 Extraction?
CO2 Extraction is one of the best practices in CBD manufacturing that allows for carefully removing THC and other potentially harmful substances but preserving all the beneficial properties of hemp. CO2 extraction allows for getting pure and full-spectrum CBD products that are considered to be the best options on the modern CBD market.
Is CBD Legal?
According to the federal law, CBD is legal if the amount of THC in the CBD products is no more than 0,3%, and thus, the product may be considered hemp-derived. However, since each US state has the legal power to set its own rules for CBD production, sales, and consumption, CBD-related laws aren’t uniformed across the country. For example, CBD is completely prohibited in South Dakota, Iowa and Idaho so make sure to check the legal status of CBD products in your state before getting started with them.
How does CBD Work?
What does CBD feel like? Will it get me high?
No, it will not get you high since the “high-promising” component (THC) is either totally removed or left on the allowable level (up to 0,3% of THC). Thus, legal CBD products are either THC-free or THC-low so they are unable to change your consciousness, perception of reality, or cause addiction.
What does CBD feel like? The right answer to this question depends on the form of CBD products you choose for yourself. For example, CBD oils always come with a natural herbal taste, and oily aftertaste, as the form of the product suggests. CBD capsules or pills have no taste at all. CBD gummies, in contrast, are funny and sweet edibles of bright colors and different tastes.
Do CBD products have side effects?
Like any other products that shouldn’t necessarily have CBD inside, CBD products may have side effects. There is research dwelling on epilepsy treatment with CBD that states that “The most commonly reported side effects were tiredness, diarrhea, and changes of appetite/weight. In comparison with other drugs used for the treatment of these medical conditions, CBD has a better side effect profile”.
Thus, CBD may have side effects that are quite individual and are quite unlikely to come. Other researchers that studied CBD effects also reported that up to 5-7% of focus group participants show side effects after CBD consumption.
Is CBD addictive?
According to the study conducted by the World Health Organisation, CBD is a low-toxic and non-addictive component. In contrast, THC is an addictive substance, and that’s why this component is carefully removed in the process of CO2 extraction and is always kept on the allowed level. The amount of THC up to 0,3% is believed to be safe for humans, so all the reliable CBD brands follow this practice very strictly or even offer THC-free products.
Does CBD show up on a drug test?
To date, the experiment has confirmed that CBD may be shown up on the urinalysis after ingestion and inhalation within five hours of use of pure CBD. Thus, the correct answer to the question depends on both the method of testing, the product you used, and the time of the clinical trial. However, if you have used the CBD product with a higher amount of THC than is allowed, most likely, it will be clearly shown on the drug tests since the latter component has a narcotic-like nature.
How long does CBD stay in your system?
According to the research above, CBD stays in your system for five hours on average. However, this figure is very individual and depends on your body weight, your experience with CBD, your metabolic rate, the dose you take, and many other factors. There is also research that revealed that CBD components may stay in the blood for 18 – 35 hours depending on the way you consume the products; vaping and injection methods were used to set up this experiment.
How much CBD should I take?
If you are trying CBD for the first time, you should always take the minimal dose that should be even less than you think you might need. Next, be attentive to your body reaction and monitor any changes to adjust the dose and achieve the effect you expect. Also, you may calculate the safe and efficient dose for yourself being guided by your body weight, the instructions provided by the manufacturer, and the specific goal you want to achieve. For example, you may get started by checking our guide on CBD dosage for sleep.
About Unabis CBD Products
We, at Unabis, believe that there is no high-quality self-care without the high-quality and natural products and competent support along this path. That’s why we have made your best health possible our top priority, and are working towards this goal by providing you with top-notch, safe, and tested CBD products.
There are three essential components at the core of a high-quality CBD experience. These are full-spectrum products that allow for saving all the beneficial properties, CO2 extraction which is responsible for carefully removing all the potentially harmful chemicals, and the presence of MCT which helps CBD components to be absorbed better. Any product from our range always meets these criteria and is tested by an independent laboratory the results of which you may personally check.
What’s more, you are always welcome to get in touch with our support team that is easily accessible by phone, in instant chat, or email, and share any concerns you may have about getting started with CBD.
How to choose good CBD products?
- Make sure it is safe. Firstly, pay attention to the approach to CBD production. As we have stated, CO2 extraction is considered to be the safest practice since all the potentially dangerous chemicals are carefully removed. Also, to make sure of the quality of the product you are going to use, get in touch with the seller and ask for the laboratory test results that should be freely provided in response to your request.
- Read customers reviews. We are well aware that there can be a lot of fake and pre-ordered reviews but still suggest analyzing them. Pay special attention to video reviews of CBD products you intend to get started with since video testimonials have a better chance of being reliable and authentic.
- Don’t be lured by a too low price. High-quality CBD products can’t be cheap since making their production process safe and legal requires a lot to be invested. However, to make your CBD experience even more enjoyable and budget-friendly, we suggest using our loyalty system, referral program, and family discounts.
- Make sure your purchase is protected. Safe CBD experience means that safety comes first either when it comes to product quality or to the process of purchasing it online. Thus, make sure your CBD products provider uses the data protection technologies, respects your private and financial information, guarantees the money-back opportunity, and is easily accessible by phone, instant chat, or email. P.S. Use our quiz to find a trusted and reliable CBD provider.