Looking for a safe aid for your anxiety can provoke even more anxious thoughts. Will it help me? Is it really natural and safe? How to use it right? Fortunately, there is a simple, effective, trendy, and medical science-proven solution that may help you decrease anxiety symptoms. In this article, we suggest taking a look at the ways CBD may work for anxiety and how to use CBD oil for anxiety right.
Does CBD Oil Help With Anxiety?
CBD for anxiety is believed to work in the same way it works for other health disturbances most of which take their root in the nervous system. The nervous system of a human is quite complex, hiding one more subsystem inside. This subsystem is called Endocannabinoid one which is powered by cannabinoids (or receptors, or neurotransmitters) located in your brain and cells.
Cannabinoids that are naturally contained in CBD products connect to the cannabinoids in your body and your brain, thereby helping them to take on a healthier path.
What Do Studies Say on CBD Oil and Anxiety?
According to recent studies, СBD oil for anxiety and depression is very promising as it can help decrease their symptoms. Scientists also agree on the need for further clinical investigation but the results available to date are quite positive for those suffering from anxiety and accompanying conditions.
- According to Cannabidiol as a Potential Treatment for Anxiety Disorders research, there’s a great potential of CBD for anxiety, panic and bipolar disorders, and PTSD.
- 2020 study confirmed the opportunity to use CBD for anxiety and depression treatment. This study also dwelled on researching CBD effects on pain relief, and the obtained results showed significant improvements in physical and mental states in most focus group participants.
- The Use of Cannabidiol for the Treatment of Anxiety research allowed scientists to take one more look at this potential benefit of CBD. They suggest including cannabidiol in a clinical anxiety treatment program.
- Case series research on the effects of CBD for anxiety and sleep confirmed its promising potential one more time. That is, CBD may be used both for dealing with the root mental health challenges (anxiety) and symptoms they provoke (sleep disorders).
And What Do People Say About Taking CBD Oil for Anxiety?
Most CBD users also agree that CBD oil for anxiety is quite an option to support their mental health. Mental health issues are on the special rise because of the uncertainty the whole world faces right now, so there is no surprise in the increased CBD consumption. During the last year, 45% of current CBD users have increased their CBD intake to support their mental health and stay calmer in front of the challenges most of us face.
Below are survey-based results shared by CBD consumers recently:
- ⅓ of Americans are using CBD
- 49% of them find CBD helpful for stress management and anxiety prevention
- According to a 2019 survey, 90% of its participants reported they use CBD oil for anxiety on the verge of depression. 68% of them agree they feel “much better” when using CBD.
- The research of users’ sentiments and discussions on social media also pointed out the popularity of CBD, especially CBD oil for anxiety. 90% of posts around the “is CBD good for anxiety” question were quite positive.
How to Сonsume CBD Oil for Anxiety?
The scientific insights backed up by mostly positive customer experiences with CBD make non-users look for opportunities to use CBD oil for anxiety as well. There are two popular forms of CBD products you may choose from.
CBD Gummies for Anxiety
CBD gummies look like usual edible vitamins. They are made from high-quality marmalade and powered by CBD. This is a good option for those who want to always stay aware of the amount of CBD consumed, and carefully track the dosage necessary for decreasing anxious manifestations. CBD gummies for anxiety are also good for using on the go so they may be a choice for those who lead an active (which is often the synonym for frequently stressed) lifestyle.
One more positive feature of CBD gummies is their creative, mood-enhancing and cute look, however, they are still powerful for dealing with anxiety and stress, according to our users’ reviews.
CBD gummies are here to help you with anxiety. Take a look at their range!
CBD Oils for Anxiety
CBD tincture or CBD oils for anxiety is another option to consider if you look for a natural way to support your mental health. These are CBD-powered drops you may carefully measure and customize with a dropper to achieve the effect you need. When taken sublingually, CBD oil for anxiety promotes a fast effect but to make it last longer, we suggest taking CBD drops right after a meal.
One more benefit of CBD oil for anxiety is its natural and organic compound since it contains a carrier oil and essential oil, plus CBD. CBD products for anxiety may also come with different tastes for those who don’t like the test of herbs.
Ready to deal with your anxiety with the help of CBD oil? Discover the best offers right here!
How to Choose CBD Oil for Anxiety
CBD oil is a top choice for anxiety since compared to CBD gummies, it works faster when taken sublingually. Let’s find out how to choose CBD oil step by step.
Broad Spectrum VS Full Spectrum CBD Oil for Anxiety
Firstly, you have to find out that CBD products for anxiety may come in two different variations depending on its compound.
- Broad-spectrum CBD oil. This is an oil that preserves all hemp-derived ingredients such as CBD, flavonoids, and terpenes but it contains no THC. THC is one more cannabinoid that has high-provoking capabilities when consumed in large quantities. Broad-spectrum CBD product has no THC but still may contain its traces in micro amounts that can’t influence your psyche.
- Full-spectrum CBD oil. This is a kind of CBD oil that includes all the ingredients naturally gifted by a hemp plant. It includes THC as well but its share is no more than 0,3%. This is a legally allowed amount that is believed to cause no high influence on mental health.
Broad-spectrum CBD products for anxiety may be an option for those who don’t want to consume THC even in its safe amounts, however, most CBD users agree that the full-spectrum alternative might be better for dealing with anxiety, stress, and sleep disorders which often go hand in hand. The rich compound of full-spectrum CBD oil for anxiety allows for achieving the so-called team effect; you may also find out more insights into full vs broad-spectrum CBD in our dedicated article.
Reviewing lab tests is another important step towards finding the best CBD oil for anxiety. Firstly, they should be instantly available right on the product page. Secondly, they should clearly show the detailed compound of the products. To distinguish between full and broad-spectrum CBD oils, pay attention to the amount of THC in each of the tests. You are also welcome to review our lab test results to get an impression of the way a reliable CBD brand proves its transparency and top-notch quality of its products.
The way of CBD extraction has a direct impact on the quality of the final product. There are several ways of extracting CBD oil from the hemp plant. To date, carbon dioxide or CO2 extraction is considered to be the most effective, natural, environment-friendly, and affordable. The use of this approach allows for creating natural and safe CBD oil for anxiety at a reasonable price. Unabis uses this method of CBD extraction as well to achieve the perfect match between safe processing, saving all the beneficial hemp ingredients, and the quality of a final product.
CBD Oil Brand Reputation
There are several ways to get the right impression of a CBD brand’s reputation. Make sure to follow them to find the best CBD oil for anxiety.
- Look for online reviews. People love to share reviews, especially bad ones. However, finding good, honest, and authentic ones is quite possible too. To do it, browse social platforms like Yelp, Google My Business, Quorra, Reddit and look for the brand on social media using their name as a hashtag. Also, look for video reviews on YouTube – they promise to be more detailed.
- Check the lab tests one more time. The presence and availability of lab tests is a clear sign of an honest, transparent, and law-compliant brand. Make sure the lab tests are up to date.
- Dwell on their content. CBD products aren’t miracle cures. What’s more, they are strictly regulated by law. So, one more sign of a reliable CBD brand is honesty, a scientific and detailed attitude to the health issues of their customers, and no overpromises. Dwell on some articles on their blog to catch their approach.
- Get in touch with their support team. Customer experience is also essential so don’t hesitate to contact the support service, evaluate their response time, style of communication, engagement in your problem, the solution they may suggest, and overall friendliness.
How much CBD Oil for Anxiety?
How much CBD oil should I take for anxiety and post-traumatic stress disorder? CBD oil is quite a user-friendly product so follow the next simple recommendations to get the effect you expect.
Talk to Your Physician
Getting your healthcare professional advice is essential before getting started with CBD. Some medicines like antidepressants, sleep pills, antihistamines, steroids, and some groups of antibiotics are CBD-incompatible.
CBD usage may also portend some risks for certain groups of users. That is, CBD isn’t recommended to use for pregnant and nursing women, asthma, and diabetes sufferers (the latter are better to avoid CBD gummies or choose sugar-free options) because of the lack of research on CBD safety for such categories of patients.
Set Correct Expectations
Even the best CBD oil for anxiety disorder is neither miracle nor a magic wand. According to the users’ reviews, it works quite well but you should be realistic while setting your expectations. Firstly, prepare for the fact that you will have to experiment with CBD oil dosage for anxiety to find the CBD amount that will work for you. It can take several days or a week until your body gets familiar with its ingredients.
Also, keep in mind that despite CBD may help you relieve physical symptoms of anxiety, you still have to look for its root cause and deal with it. The most effective strategy is to talk to a psychologist and work with anxiety-provoking thoughts from the inside.
Choose Consumption Form
You already have an idea of the best features of CBD gummies and CBD oil. Analyze your lifestyle, current necessities, and personal preferences to proceed with the option that seems to work better for you. And then, move on to our range of top-notch CBD products for anxiety and sleep.
Choose CBD Oil Strength For Anxiety
CBD tinctures come with different strengths; that is, with different concentrations of CBD – from 500 to 3500 mg of CBD. If you have never tried CBD before, consider choosing a 500-1000 CBD oil dosage for anxiety. However, if your anxiety is quite severe, you may need a more potent solution. In the latter case, you will have to get started with fewer drops per intake.
Define CBD Oil Dosage For Anxiety
The right and effective CBD oil dosage for anxiety is one more concern new CBD users have. However, there is nothing difficult with it as well since CBD oil allows for perfect dosage customization. Most users start with 2-5 CBD oil drops per day and monitor their body’s response. The average CBD oil dosage for anxiety is nearly half dropper once a day.
Keep Side Effects in Mind
We have already discussed some of the CBD contraindications but it may have side effects as well. Fortunately, they are quite rare to happen. According to the research, the possible side effects may include dizziness, fatigue, changes in weight, and appetite.
Compare Buying CBD Online or Offline
Following the way of overcoming your anxiety with the help of CBD, the final question you face is whether to buy it online or offline. Both of the options have their pros and cons.
CBD Product Offline: Pros and Cons
Because of the legal status of CBD in most US states, you may buy it in a dispensary shop legally as well. The main benefit of this strategy is its instant nature – you get your remedy immediately after paying for it in the store. There is no need to wait for the order delivery.
But keep in mind that CBD product prices in dispensary stores may be higher compared to the online shops since their owners have to pay rent, salaries to their staff and invest in outdoor ads. Buying CBD oil for anxiety in a local store also leaves little room for your privacy. 26% of Americans still consider CBD and marijuana to be the same things and might think that you are using illegal substances of a narcotic nature.
CBD Product Online: Pros and Cons
As for buying CBD oil for anxiety online, the main challenge is to find a reliable CBD brand but you already have an algorithm on how to do it right. Delivering your order will also take a few days, however, this is the last disadvantage of CBD shopping on the web.
As for the benefits of this approach, this is an opportunity to make a fully-informed choice in the calm environment of your home, while staying completely calm about your privacy and anonymity as well. If there is such a need, you may also contact the support service and ask any concerning questions.
Conclusion – Buy From a Reliable CBD Brand
CBD oil for anxiety or related conditions may be a winning option. But make sure to buy it from a reliable CBD brand, follow the instructions, and carefully monitor your body response. Unabis is a safe and trusted store to get started on your anti-anxiety journey with the help of CBD.
Let’s prioritize your mental health together. Make the first step towards overcoming anxiety and discover CBD oil for yourself!
It largely depends on your mental health condition. CBD oil is a perfectly customizable product, so with it, you may find the strategy that will work for you. For the first CBD experience, use it right when you feel anxiety overwhelms you and monitor the changes. Next, you will be able to adjust the dosage and intake regimen to make it work for your benefit.
The accurate answer to this question depends on the strength of CBD oil you have chosen, the severity of your anxiety, and your previous experience with CBD. Experts suggest using 1-6 mg of CBD per 10 lbs or 5 kg of your weight.
Use them like any other edible vitamins. Firstly, find out the amount of CBD gummies you need to get rid of anxiety symptoms. Our CBD gummies come with 25 mg of CBD per gummy, 2-3 bears are enough to feel the result, so you may use them in the morning, in the evening, and/or in the afternoon if you need it.
When taken sublingually, CBD oil acts quite quickly. However, you may need to use it for several days until stopping on the dosage that will work for you. Most of our customers say it takes 3-5 days for CBD oil to make an impact.
Yes, according to the scientific research and our users’ reviews, CBD products can be quite good for anxiety, stress management, and sleep violations.
To choose the best CBD oil for anxiety and depression, find a reliable CBD brand to buy from. Here are some tips:
- Look for online reviews. Browse social platforms like Yelp, Google My Business, Quorra, Reddit and look for the brand on social media using their name as a hashtag. Also, look for video reviews on YouTube – they promise to be more detailed.
- Check the lab tests. The presence and availability of lab tests is a clear sign of an honest, transparent, and law-compliant brand. Make sure the lab tests are up to date.
- Dwell on the brand’s content. One more sign of a reliable CBD brand is honesty, a scientific and detailed attitude to the health issues of their customers, and no overpromises.
- Get in touch with the brand support team. Don’t hesitate to contact the support service, evaluate their response time, style of communication, engagement in your problem, the solution they may suggest, and overall friendliness.